We believe that your training - regardless of the setting it is conducted in, should always provide identifiable and positive returns back at the work place. Our facilitated events allow your team to train in an innovative yet effective way. We will ensure that you finish your training with the knowledge and skills required to transfer learning back to the workplace in order to drive progress.
Understanding Team Roles and Dynamics
In order to build a successful team it is important that those who are leading the team are aware to the dynamics and muti skilled structure that is required to increase productivity. Even more importantly, members of the team must also understand their own role, how they inter-connect with others in the team and that every team member is important to the overall function of a department. Meredith Belbin identified 9 team roles that are required to build a successful team - the key being a balanced team that incorporates and values the skills and input that each of these roles bring to the table :
- The Plant
- The Monitor Evaluator
- Resource Investigator
- Completer Finishers
Benefits of Outdoor Training and Development
- Work outside your comfort zone and see how you cope under pressure
- Identify communication styles and behaviours within your team
- Expand your teams horizon's and capabilities.
- Creates trust within your team that lasts
- Changes the way you perceive your team members and how you value them
- Creates common experience memories within the team that you will all share and reflect on for months to come
- Realise all of your team's strengths, weaknesses and turn these into true potential